Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flashback


Beautiful Crissy!! When I was a kid a friend of my mother's gave me one of her old Crissy dolls. Her hair mechanism was totally broken, but I spent a lot of time working with what was left. She disappeared into the void of thrift store donations before I could recognize her real value.


SPECTRA! I always remember seeing these sorry creatures at the Deseret Industries ( a Utah thrift store where i did most of my doll shopping as a kid. ) Maybe I should make a Kouklita spectra out of some metallic suede! I've been toying with the idea of making a robotic future girl since I started the line, but robot and rag doll don't really seem to work. I'm going to figure it out though...when Mary Beth my downstairs neighbor was moving out she had piles of electrical cords that I thought would make a really cool outfit. Maybe next collection!


And of course I love me some Lady LovelyLocks. But where, I must ask, is Duchess Ravenwaves?

No comments:

Post a Comment